Tuesday, May 24, 2011

it's official

I am officially Tara Rickard, M.D., Pharm.D.!!!  It still doesn't feel real yet, although I'm sure reality will hit quickly when July rolls around. 

Graduation weekend was wonderful.  I am so blessed to have wonderful family and friends and was so thankful that they took the time to celebrate with me.  Several friends even came in from out of town to surprise me!  God has put some amazing people in my life and I know that medical school wouldn't have been possible without them and without Him. 

Hope you enjoy the pictorial summary below :)


Me being hooded
 
 The whole family together

My hubby wearing my ridiculous graduation hat
 
 The Browns! They came in from Georgia to surprise me :)

Beautiful Lisa who started driving at 3:30am from D.C. to surprise me
 
 Kyle, another surprise visitor from D.C.

 Group pic :)

My wonderful husband.  Definitely couldn't have done med school without him
 
Mary losing miserably at Quelf

Quelf is a hilarious game. That's all I have to say :)    


 And a few pictures from the Dance Central battle...so much fun!





Yes, I'm doing the cabbage patch ;)




1 comment:

Danny Pettry said...

TARA: I'm so glad for you!
I didn't even know you were in med school.

Also: I love the bridge picture in the background.

Talk to you later.

Yours,
Danny.