Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag...I'm it

My friend, Lauren tagged me and I am supposed to write 6 random things about myself. Luckily, this works out well for me because randomness is my favorite (as you can see from the pic of Janine and I above) :)

Here are the tagging rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag


My random-ness:
1. One of my biggest fears is popping balloons....maybe because my grandma used to tell me the pieces would hit me in the eye and blind me??

2. I hate tomatoes but love ketchup, tomato sauce, salsa and even tomato basil soup...weird, I know.

3. The first career aspirations I had were to be a chocolate engineer....and I wanted my sister to be a snow engineer. I didn't know what an engineer was but I knew my dad was one...and I really liked chocolate (that part hasn't changed)

4. I hate ironing so much that when I was single and made a list of characteristics I would like in a future husband "can/will iron" was one of them :)

5. When I was young and used to spend the night with my grandparents (who read the Bible together every night....cute!), they would let me pick a passage from the Bible for them to read to me and I always picked the story of the rich man and Lazarus from Luke 16....it was my favorite....I have no idea why.

6. I have the hardest time spelling Philippians. I always want it to have two L's and one P for some reason: Phillipians....I know it doesn't look right and yet every time I try to write it I try to put the two L's in.



I am tagging:
1. Andrea Salamonca -- love your randomness anyway!
2. Katy Whitehair -- because she may be one of the only people that reads this blog...ha
3. Billy Williams -- gettin' the guys involved :)
4. Meghan Baird -- because she's a cool chick whose blog I just discovered and we're almost birthday twins
5. Angela Harding -- because she just rocks
6. Janine Dzuba -- great way to start your blog!

1 comment:

Janine said...

so I totally appreciate you tagging me, and I do think this would be a GREAT way to start my blog! thanks!!!! what can my 6 things be? Help ;) hahahaha...me blogging...hilarious....