Tuesday, May 12, 2009

wahooooo!


I am officially done with 2nd year medical school! (also supposedly the hardest year) Pending one more test grade I passed all my classes and am done with class for good :) The next month I will be studying for the first part of my boards, Step 1. I take them on June 8 then have 2 1/2 weeks off (including a trip to Jamaica) before I start 3rd year rotations.

I am actually looking forward to 3rd year. It won't be easy but I am thankful that I will be doing hands on learning instead of sitting in lectures. Hopefully, it will also help me decide what area of medicine I am interested in. Plus, I hear I may actually get to have a semi-normal life which I am definitely excited about.

Praying for perseverance and motivation for the next month and attempting to study as to the Lord!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow! I'm so thankful you can relax a bit more now AND you're going to JAMAICA! Yay! So proud of you :)

ash i said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! congrats x 100!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

Angela said...

So excited for you Tara!! You're so awesome. God is going to use you in such great ways.