Monday, July 6, 2009

introducing.....lucy!

So....we've decided to keep the puppy. Her name is Lucy (going along with the Peanuts theme). Unlike Schroder, she is completely untrained so we are still working on the whole don't use the bathroom in the house thing. Schroder is a lot less jealous than when she first got here and they get along well most of the time. Here are a few more pics of her: (and I promise my next blog won't be about dogs!)

sniffing around with her brother

just cute

this is when she's sleepy ;)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awwww...Lucy! It really is a cute name :) So are you telling me that all I have to do to...uh em..get rid of my cat is to put him in your driveway? Hopefully your blog doesn't get too many hits, otherwise, you just opened up the flood gates haha :P

P.S. It's still okay for you to write a lot about your pets. Once you have kids, that will all change.