Tuesday, April 29, 2008

a place to live

Many of you know that Jamie and I have been looking at houses for about 6 months now, first just for me to live in and then (post-engagement) a house for us once we get married. Well, I am happy to say after many frustrations, stumbling blocks and disappointments, God has provided us with a place to live :). Pending inspections and all those house buying loopholes, this will be our house:
Here are a few other pictures of the inside of the house:







I am excited to be able to move in, paint and make this house our own. Even more than that I am excited to have a place where we will actually have enough room to open our home to others. It will be nice to live in a place that doesn't share walls with anyone else and doesn't feel like being trapped in a box. Although this house wasn't our first (or second or third...ha) choice, I know that God has us in this house for a reason and I am so thankful for His provision of not only shelter but everything I have ever needed and abundantly more. So feel free to come visit, come stay, come hang out (after our June 30 closing date of course) -- and for those of you in Morgantown or close by, stay tuned for a house warming party :)

2 comments:

Katy said...

WAHOOO!!!! how exciting!!!!! It looks like a beautiful house! It must be a great feeling though to have a house of your own finally!! I'm sure you will feel better after the closing date and painting and moving in of course... I hope to be invited to that House Warming Party!!! LOL!

Andrea said...

Yay!!! Congratulations to you both! It looks beautiful! Email me and tell me where in Morgantown it is ;) Love and miss you!