Wednesday, August 5, 2009

one year later.....


This past weekend, Jamie and I celebrated our one year anniversary. It's hard to believe how fast a year can fly by and how much can happen! The picture above is one of my favorites from our wedding day. I love it because Jamie can still always make me laugh. It's one of my favorite things about him.

As Jamie and I were reflecting on married life, we came up with a few surprises from the last year:
  • 2 puppies -- definitely didn't think that was going to happen this time last year!
  • the adjustment married life takes, especially in the area of finances....God has (and continues to) teach us a lot in this area and through married life in general!
  • how nice it is to have a best friend that you live with :)
  • how much my husband spoils me! case in point my anniversary gifts from him:














I'm sure there are a million more surprising/learning/growing experiences that have happened that I haven't mentioned. I can only pray that God will continue to teach us and grow us in Him through many more years of marriage and that our marriage will be a reflection of His love.

No comments: