Saturday, December 13, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Christmastime is here again somehow. Once again, the year has flown by but 2008 has been one of the most eventful years of my existence for sure (more blogging about that later). One of the big events was buying a house and I love being able to decorate it (instead of a tiny apartment) for the holidays. We even have a real tree! Just a few pics of the beautiful tree below. More blogging when I officially finish school, I promise.


The tree with Jamie's tree topper of choice -- a tobogan

The tree all lit up

The nativity scene under the tree

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I love you and loved decorating our first Christmas tree together as one flesh!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

I cannot tell you how adorable it is to think of the two of you being able to spend your first Christmas together as husband and wife :) P.S. I asked Santa to bring you a baby next Christmas...hahahahaha ;) Seriously though, I am thankful for your Godly husband, for your faithfulness and your friendship.

Katy said...

Your tree is beautiful!!! Tara I hope the rest of your week goes well!!!

Ashley said...

Your tree is so pretty! I love how real trees look all lit up. Hope you have a great first Christmas as a married couple!