Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by Andrea Salamanca who is pretty much the coolest mom of (soon to be) 2 that I know :)

Here are the rules:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.

3) Explain the picture.

4) Tag 4 people to do the same.



Here's my pic:

Hilarious that this is the pic that was in that folder. This was taken sometime around my 26th birthday, so in September of 2007. I came home from work (yeah, somehow I always work on my birthday) to find a mini surprise party, complete with cookie cake. This is my sister Ashley's husband (boyfriend at the time though), Adam with icing from the cookie on his beard.

I am tagging: Katy Whitehair, Derek Roberts, Meghan Baird and Angela Harding

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You know, sitting here in my CHRISTMAS/CANDY CANE maternity pajama pants, at nearly three years pregnant(!!!), you stole the words right outta my mouth. I AM the COOLEST mom you will ever know! Hahahaha. Seriously LOL! But thanks for the compliment anyway ;) I'll claim that title proudly, until you, Tiffany, or Janine join the mommy club. I'll even let you borrow my cool mom, candy cane maternity pj pants, when you get pregnant :)

Janine said...

haha! I can't wait for those Candy Cane PJs!!!! ;) You all are so stinkin cute, I'll never win that title! Love you, and how about I really want to plan a time for all of us to be in the same home together - even over night! Babies, husbands, and all! Love you, J

** I was there when this pic was taken! ;) So glad you moved to Mo'town **