Friday, June 12, 2009

New hobby

I have always loved photography and photo editing but my newest passion is making photo mosaics....so much fun! Luckily I was able to find a free program online called Andrea Mosaic to help support this passion as I don't have the money for a fancy program like Photoshop (although a girl can dream). Here are a few of the ones I have made so far (click on the picture to make it bigger and see all the smaller pics):
I made this one for my friend Sarah's graduation

This one was for my friend Mary's wedding

And this one is just for fun


While studying for Step 1 (which I finished on Monday....yay!), I often dreamed of what it would be like if my job were just making photo mosaics all day. In the meantime, guess I will continue it as a hobby, but if you know someone who wants one tell them to get in touch with me and we can work out a price! ;)

1 comment:

Runningbear said...

Tara, we have a Neil Farkas Seriolithograph of the Mona Lisa face. It is signed and framed if you would like it. It is hundreds of little photos and you can google it if you want to see what it looks like. Let us know and we can bring it back to morgantown for you.
Luke