Sunday, November 16, 2008

bullet point update

Well, Katy, is this random enough for you? Instead of doing 6 random things for the third time, thought I would give a quick bullet update as opposed to the intense posts as of late :)

  • One of the shows I somehow find myself watching lately (usually on Saturday nights when I am studying and waiting for Jamie to get home from work) is 17 Kids and Counting. The name pretty much says it all, but as crazy as it seems to me to have 17 children and 1 on the way it is also very interesting to see this HUGE family living absolutely debt free...makes me reconsider my own financial situation.
  • I love music but every now and then (like now) I go through these phases where I don't want to listen to any music because nothing seems to fit quite right...weird, but true.
  • I tend to have a love/hate relationship with running and despite that fact that I am training for a half-marathon that I will be running on Jamie's 29th birthday (Jan. 18) I am currently in the hate phase...maybe it has something to do with my weird music phase and the fact that I can't seem to get distracted no matter what music I listen to. Or maybe it's just that it's so cold.
  • "A Lot Like Love" is on TV right now and I had forgotten how much I like this movie and its soundtrack. The Aqualung song "Brighter Than Sunshine" is one of my faves and consequently is the ringtone that plays when Jamie calls me.
  • Our puppy seems to love dirty laundry. Below is a pic of him in his current favorite napping spot, our laundry pile....now if only we could teach him to actually do laundry...
  • 'Tis the season of pumpkin ice cream! Edy's brand is amazing and only in stores for a limited time so I highly recommend trying it.
  • I am getting excited to decorate a "real" house for Christmas as opposed to an apartment. Hopefully we will be getting a real tree...YAY!

3 comments:

Katy said...

haha. yes that's random enough for me. LOL!!!!! :-) no more tags...

p.s i might have to steal that little pup! Schroeder is adorable!!!!!

Andrea said...

LOVE pumpkin flavored things this time of year (get the pumpkin cheesecake from Barnes & Noble, if you dare!). LOVE peppermint mocha (lattes and frappacinos) from Starbucks. Don't care much for 17 kids and counting...more of a Jon and Kate +8 kinda gal ;) Completely dislike running and the cold...even the thought of either one of them, while I'm pregnant, makes me want to take a nap. For real!

Janine said...

Love your randomness for real! Wish I could go get pumpkin ice cream and peppermint white chocolate mochas with you. (me white, you mocha) your puppy is so cute! I totally forgot about the "house" for Christmas this year! And Thanksgiving for that matter! ;) watch out for the puppy eating the lights. It'll happen! I love you!